Saturday, May 17, 2008

Decided to make a blog.

Yes, I'm pretty surprised myself that I decided to make a blog. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like my Xanga and die like it did two years ago.. -.- Add that to the fact that I absoloutely SUCK at HTML and I don't know how to make layouts. *gasp*

Anyways...today was HOOOTTTT. Hot to the point that I couldn't sit on my couch for longer than five minutes because I started sweating. I had a family gathering today for my great-grandma's 104th birthday...Things that went on there were interesting..we took pictures but mostly everyone was just either eating or playing games. Guess who brought Guitar Hero. >_> So yeah..messed around with stuff then...but sorry to all you guys that I didn't go to ID practice...but I seriously don't do good with heat.. anything about 85 degrees is too much for me. I'll probably want to go to a college that's on the east coast because it's cold most of the time. (:

Anyways Social yesterday. 'Twas fun, yet the DJ made me sad.
Rules of thumb for upcoming DJs:
- Don't play a song without lyrics for longer than a minute.
- Don't play songs that no one knows or few people know
- Don't play Jump On It / Sexy Can I when NO ONE's on the dance floor
And finally..
- Don't ever, EVER play a shredding metal song that isn't even possible to dance to. You guys who went know what I mean.

Anyways..I'm gonna go practice THUNDER now. Still have problems memorizing lyrics for that AND my lines for Bottom Locker...so I better get started. (:

4 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

Hi Josh! =D
Yay first comment. ^-^

Ignorance said...

pshhh second comment

Renzyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renzyboy said...

3rd sup josh Renz here
zero is the hero
first is worse
second is best
third is the nerd YAY thats me!