Wednesday, May 21, 2008

See what I meant about the other post? I was pretty sure that the blog was gonna semi-die before I even got to the second post.

Anyways..today was pretty boring. ID practice after school was good...but I really thought there was a lot of wasted time that could've been used for other stuff. Civil War test today during history..BLEH. I have a pretty bad feeling about that test.

I really don't know what I'm gonna do..I'm always tired and all this stuff going on isn't making it any better..
So I think I'm gonna go sleep. Tomorrow's a new day. A new day of the FIRST of three hell weeks, that is.

3 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

Maybe you're so tired because you spend too much time up on the computer? ;P
You better get some decent sleep tonight; ID tomorrow! =D

Ignorance said...

thats why you dont play ms!

Michele ^-^ said...

Dude...you have't posted in a month. Your blog is DEAD. X__X