Thursday, June 26, 2008

[reinstating.]

I've been bored lately. And I've noticed that on my blog I haven't updated in almost a month...so I think I'm gonna start blogging every day now because I end up being pretty bored most of the time.

I didn't realize how many people are in summer school until I realized that no one was on AIM the whole time. FREAKING NERDS D: You guys leave me all alone with no one to talk to...

I wanna go to the mall. Eh we're going on Saturday...I don't really want to spend money though...like I've spent a whole mess of money on stuff already..and I don't wanna do anything else.

Yesterday. 5pm-1am (:

What's up with me..I feel so emoish nowadays. Nothing ever goes on in my life..it's pretty boring D:

2 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

You haven't updated in OVER a month. -.-''

I don't have summer school either =D but, you already know, I don't have AIM. -__-

I've been pretty bored too.
My parents haven't let me go out with friends since the 17th. T-T
But when they finally do, we should hang out, yeah? =)

Ignorance said...

haha
finally your writing in your blog again. :D
i dont ahve summer school
O.O
i just go afk to go back to sleep
XD