Thursday, July 10, 2008

[I was doing so good..D:]

I was doing so good on posting...making it twice in a row..then I got busy. -.-

So yeah. I've been taking SAT classes with Alice Zuo @ Cerritos College.

Sucks, but at least I'm learning study tips. One of which might either send your parents into shock, extreme violence towards me, or grief:

It's okay to study with friends.

Holy crap. That's probably going to send blood running through all the veins of asian parents worldwide. The next thing that's gonna make their blood really boil...ready for this?

Studying is only worth something if you make it fun.

Studying? Fun? Impossible.

Unless you tack index cards every single place (including doors) you can find space to put them with vocab words, and agree not to open those doors until you can figure out the definition of that word. For some of you, you will be able to keep that and have it going right. For others of you, you might be stuck in your bedroom for quite some time.

Just found out that I'm going to be missing pickup day because of ASB retreat. Frak. I want someone to pick up my schedule for me, or at least have someone SHOW me it because I need to know who I have classes with..if we can manage to get back from Hemet by 4pm, we can go and pickup our schedules at least before the school closes down for the day.

There's a lot of you I really want classes with, some of you I've never had a class with my whole middle school life, some of you I've had a huge majority with. [I've never had someone with the exact same schedule...7th grade because you couldn't have, and 8th grade because no one was in Breik.] A huge majority of people that I really want classes with I don't know if I'm going to get classes with them, but I'm at least guaranteed classes with Emily Hwang, Emily Liang, and Joseph Pang.

I have a new word. My new word of the day and possibly week, month, year?

ROFLMUFFINS. It replaces ROFL, and it's more interesting and random.

By the way, for all of you who haven't had the glorious initiation into the world of LOLCATS,

http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/

Best site in the world if you like cats, and weird Engrish translations.

6 comments:

You Know What It Is said...

hey josh. go figure who i am.

nice. very very very asian. SAT CLASSES? ROFLROFL.

shivanti. said...

dude your name is right in it. ><
SMART.

ali- said...

HAHAHA MUFFINS! XD those were greatttt.

ahhh i'm so proud of you. updating AND changing your layout? :O it's a miracle. (:

SAT classes aren't that bad. they're just. hard. -__- just killer essays and whatnot. but not that bad. (:

keep it up! (:

Isabel said...

you you! =)

you changed your layout! =0
ALL BY YOURSELF =0
how amazing is that.

HAH. your still addicted to
thosecats X) ohmy.
you seriously should just
go get your own cat &
make them pose for you,
since that legal & all ;D

Michele ^-^ said...

Whoa. Comments now. o.o

LOL SEE THAT IZZY??
IT'S OKAY TO STUDY WITH FRIENDS. <___<

Josh has a weird obsession with cats...? O.o

Anywayss nice layout and add me on your sidebar! (:

emilyyang said...

LOL
ENGRISH!
"you are so 'breast' with the gift of writing, okay-la?"
XD