Sunday, July 13, 2008

[Wall-E & A7X]

Wall-E's a pretty heartwarming movie (:

I've been listening to Avenged Sevenfold a LOT lately, you can blame Rock Band for the sudden increase [yes I'll admit it, that game is addicting. But I'm not the only one that thinks so ;D]

Anyways, I downloaded their whole new album & it's pretty good...there's this song that I really like called "Dear God" that's an acoustic song...

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again

Thinking of you.

8 comments:

Isabel said...

DID YOU KNOW
THAT YOUR LAYOUT SPARKLES!?
i scrolled over the little squares
& i saw crosses that sparkled! =0

but anyways.
i miss you =)

You Know What It Is said...

whoahooo. add me. on the sidebar.

Ignorance said...

dont add andrew D:

Michelle said...

add me :o

boohoo ive been hearing about walle a LOT. i wanna watch that movie so bad T__T

ali- said...

haha what do you mean you're not the only one?
'course you're the only one. ;]

wall-e is pretty good.
so is hancock.
i'm gonna buy both on dvd. (:

Michele ^-^ said...

No Alice, he's definitely not. ;P

asdfghjkl; I haven't gotten to watch either ofthem. T-T

ali- said...

of course he's the only one!
are you trying to imply somethingg? >O

Michele ^-^ said...

Yesss.
He got me addicted too. XD
Even though I never get to play it...I still want to. -.-'' I've been to game stop a lot this summer...and every time Rock Band is always the first thing you see and I'm thinking like 'omgosh I want it' XD