Thursday, July 31, 2008

[dude, you just broke my guitar.]

My Guitar Hero guitar is still broken. It's BEEN broken ever since June 19th, 2008. Guess who broke it. I won't say the name to protect confidentiality, but she's somewhat vertically challenged, has damaged hair, and is a Jack Sparrow fanatic. PLEASE DONT KILL ME. (:

I need to go buy a replacement so that I can have an extra guitar for RB if people come over..-.-

On a sidenote, did you know that 35% of Los Angeles Unified School District students drop out of High School? Now what percent of that 35% are illegally here? Haha I'm gonna start inserting [psuedo-racism] whenever I say something like that now.

On another note, I just realized my iPhone's now outdated! You know what I realized about Apple? They're horrible on your soul. Seriously, there are two annoying companies in the world. Apple, and MySpace. I really think Tom should sell his soul to Satan to pay for better servers on MySpace. That way we won't get weird stuff.

Oh and YouTube, they do really well, except their entire staff is made up of highly trained monkeys. I want to work there so I can oust those primates and take their jobs.

Today, I was walking into my sister's room which is currently under "construction," aka repainting. And holy freak, I breathed in and I think I got high. Maybe. I'm not sure what it was, but it was like I felt lightheaded and started feeling like throwing up. ..so I ran back to my room. And yeah, I'm not gonna step in that room for a while because I don't want to be like Afroman.

NSO 2008 Entitled : Biff! Pow! Whitney! [September 3rd, 2008. Be there.]

3 comments:

ali- said...

WHATWHATWHAT.

i WILL kill you. -__- but first of all, i didn't break it. not really. it just got stuck when i STARTED playing.

second, i'm not vertically challenged. i just got born skinny and God decided to press me down to make me average. (:

third, my hair is not THAT damaged. just slightly. blame it on the chlorine.

the jack sparrow fanatic part i agree with. (: no objections to that. (:

and oh yeah.
i will kill you.
-__-

Renzyboy said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH VERTICALLY CHALLANGED DAMAGED HAIR AHAHAHAHAHAH sorry had to get that out of my system XP

Michele ^-^ said...

ROFLMAO "she's somewhat vertically challenged, has damaged hair, and is a Jack Sparrow fanatic."
That applies to me too XD (except for the fact that I wasn't at your house on the 19th =P)