Sunday, July 20, 2008

[read your week's worth]

Okay. So I guess I didn't do that good of a job at posting today. But this week was pretty hectic. A lot of classes & stuff to do.



ASB PEOPLE. IF YOU'RE READING THIS: I'm sorry I didn't go to the bake sale D: My dad was leaving for China today and I kinda wanted to spend my last day with him until he comes back in September. -.-



Anyways, I'm pretty happy that SAT is finally over. And honestly, I barely learned ANYTHING from that class. I think I'm probably going to end up taking another class for it some other time. -.-



Meanwhile, my sister's room is currently under construction...today she was in her room splashing vinegar on the walls and peeling the wallpaper off so we could repaint it. So yes, we're going to repaint the walls.



But anyways, I'm tired. I'll post some more tomorrow..I promise. (:

3 comments:

ali- said...

you really do promise this time? -__-

or is it gonna be a seven days late again?

Michele ^-^ said...

Aww that's sweet that you wanted to spend the day with your dad. =D

...and I just noticed...you tend to make posts late at night or in the REALLY early morning. -.-''

emilyyang said...

your sister has wallpaper? O_o