Wednesday, July 30, 2008

[stricken, shaken, awakened.]

Wow. So I woke up at 11 this morning and I went downstairs and then all of a sudden I hear a sound that sounds like a truck is passing. And then like the ground starts feeling like I'm on a boat and I'm like freak...no way. And then my mom goes upstairs and shouts EARTHQUAKE GET DOWN to my brother and sister...and then we're just standing there waiting for the earthquake to stop.

Earthquakes are straight up California stuff, man.

Anyways, made a facebook for all you people who kept nagging me to make one. Go search me up. My name's short and sweet, and easy to type in. For all you people who have last names the length of Ron Jeremy's body part that I do not wish to type the name of because it could be inappropriate for the little 9 year olds reading my blog, I don't like typing your names to add you. Go back to your curry and leave us alone.

Now I'm gonna get comments like OH MY GOD JOSH IS RACIST. No, I'm not racist. I just like poking fun at blanket stereotypes. It's like saying all Chinese people get their last names from shaking pennies in a jar. No, it's not true. Ching, Ping, Ting, all those random ass last names from Chinese people ARE NOT from that. Those names are ACTUALLY created by taking a communist flag and using the pole to slit the throat of a second child born from a woman in China. [If you don't get that, brush up on your China knowledge.]

Also. Random news story of the day. It's so sadly ironic that it makes me want to laugh.

A man who was swimming in a river nicknamed "The River of Life" drowned yesterday. Read that again in case you didn't get it.

When I first heard that I was like wow. Common sense is dying. Just like how it's completely legal to TEXT and drive in California, but it's illegal to make phone calls. That's like putting a ban on knives, and promoting guns as a safe alternative.

Anyways, random stuff for today. Gimme comments and tell me if you read it all and your opinions on the stuff. (:

3 comments:

ali- said...

OH MY GOSH JOSH IS RACIST.

that was a pretty fun post. i do wonder what's on your mind sometimes. -__-

Michele ^-^ said...

lol Alice but we already knew that. XP ;]

"Just like how it's completely legal to TEXT and drive in California, but it's illegal to make phone calls."
Yeah I know...sometimes I really don't know what people are thinking when they make these laws. -.-''

And yeah that actually was a fun post. I read all of it. (:

shivanti. said...

OMG.
NOW I KNOW WHY YOU WANTED ME TO READ IT.
FREAKING LONG LAST NAME
FREAKING ONE SYLLABLE NAME xP