Friday, August 1, 2008

[ikea likes to tempt you.]

So I went to IKEA today, and man, that place is honestly the best place to go when you're tired. But I really hate how they decide, "Hey, let's make these great kitchen displays that NO ONE is ever going to possibly have."

Seriously, those kitchens are so nice that I could live there. All they need is free Wi-Fi, and then I could seriously live there. Honestly, what else do you need? There's beds everywhere, couches, and a place on the 1st floor that sells incredibly good yet ridiculously cheap food. My family today, while we were there, bought 3 hot dogs, 3 cinnamon buns, 3 sodas, and a cup of coffee for $7. No that's not a typo, SEVEN DOLLARS bought all of that. It's incredible. Also, IKEA has this thing in the morning where they'll sell 2 strips of bacon and 2 scrambled eggs for 99 cents. It's like heaven for asians. Honestly, every time I go to IKEA I look forward to the food because it's actually REALLY good.

You've probably seen this from other places, either AIM or on my Facebook or just from me telling you, but the Light The Night Walk for Leukemia is on September 20th from 5-10pm at Angel Stadium. And basically it's a fun night of music, free food from Chick Fil A, and a two mile walk when we all carry balloons with lights inside. Supporters of leukemia get to hold red balloons, while survivors hold white ones. And afterward, it usually ends up turning into..semi-danceish? Because there's music. I remember last year hearing a lot of really good music. Anyways, here's the link if you want to register.

http://teams.lightthenight.org/WHSForJoyson

I'm encouraging you guys all to go and have a great time, and I want a lot of people to go, but remember guys, this is for leukemia. I dont want to be hearing all this crap about "lolcancer" and whatnot while we're walking. Kapish? (:

Lemme switch to my nerd mode for a second and tell you the downloadable songs for the week of August 5th for Rock Band:

System of a Down - B.Y.O.B
System of a Down - Toxicity
Buckcherry - Rescue Me
Motley Crue - Face Down In The Dirt
Sixx AM - Life Is Beautiful

I only know two of these songs, the two system songs. And OMG BYOB. That's going to be the hardest vocal song in the game, I can tell you now just by listening to it. Meanwhile, Paramore fans get That's What You Get in RB2 later, and Misery Business is apparently going to be DLC sometime later. Why don't they just release the entire Riot album on RB. >_>

So yeah, register for Light The Night guys!

Eightsix.

2 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

ahaha I luv IKEA food too! X]

ooo Light The Night Walk again. Are we definitely gonna get to do it this time? (:

Yay Paramore =D
Misery Business would be soo fun on vocals. X]

Veronica said...

..
who says lolcancer?

-________-