Saturday, August 23, 2008

[olympics, over.]

The olympics are over. Wow, that seemed so fast. It's hard to realize that the next summer olympics are gonna happen after we graduate from high school. London 2012. Anyone want to go with me?

ASB retreat's the day after tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it! (: But I'm seriously like going to die because of the weather. I don't really like having my skin burn in 100 degree weather. And I also don't like it because that I'm not going to be able to compare schedules with everyone else on pickup day. D:

Anyways, my posts I realized are getting shorter and shorter. Like someone else's. ;D

I'll try to post longer when school starts.

1 comments:

Ignorance said...

you plan to go to london to watch the olympics?
where you gonna get the moolah?