Saturday, August 16, 2008

[it's been a while & leaving for sequoia.]

I haven't posted in a while, and there wasn't much to talk about. I'm leaving for Sequoia soon, and I don't really have a brain right now to think [it's 3am.]

I'll try to post more when I get back, and I might be able to get on the internet if there's magically Wi-Fi in the woods. [There was Wi-Fi when we went camping up in Morro Bay. Which was weird since everything around us was like trees and tents, and then BAM there's Wi-Fi.]

I'm not sure if I'll get cell phone reception up there, but I know the city of Visalia, CA [entrance to Sequoia] has reception, so I'll try to call there I guess when we're going around. Who knows, I might end up going to Fresno just to see how it's like.

Anyways, bye guys. (: GARAGE SALE TOMORROW. Make sure to make lots of money!

2 comments:

Isabel said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. D;

Michele ^-^ said...

BYYEEEEE!!!!
Have fun! ^-^