Tuesday, August 19, 2008

[back from sequoia. vidlogs!]

Hey everyone...Sequoia was great. Trees everywhere, mountains, fresh air...

That's right. When we got there, we found out that Sequoia National Park actually has THE WORST air quality of all National Parks. I didn't really notice, but apparently the people near us from Utah did. But then I remembered that I live in LA.

Hmm...what did I learn there.

- All food MUST go into these big metal bearproof boxes. We don't want the bears coming and visiting us at night.

- When smooth rocks are wet, don't step on them. I slipped. Watch VidLog #7 and you'll see what I mean.

- Don't smoke when there's dry grass everywhere. Apparently, someone threw out a cigarette butt and started a forest fire that started today. Retard.

- My whole family is pretty racial-IST. [Watch VidLog #1]

We saw these Jews on the trail...ORTHODOX jews. With all the braids and the beards and stuff. Me and my cousins started laughing so hard when we saw them..[we're sad, sad, racial-ist people.]

-YouTube sucks in that the interestinger videos in my VidLog [#3 & #7] load ridiculously slow. So..just open those and let them load I guess. =/ Sorry.

And finally, here's the link to the 11 videos in the VidLog:

VidLog!

Enjoy!

0 comments: