Saturday, August 2, 2008

[redone living room.]

My whole living room today got shifted around. Basically if you've been to my house before, we turned all the couches and sofas around so that they're facing the dining room, and the TV is where the long couch used to be. Actually, I love this new setup because it makes a lot more sense and it makes the room look more homey.

Also, I brought down my stereo speakers that I haven't used [they're oldish, but they're still really good quality sound and there's a bass that's hella LOUD.] and took them downstairs, hooked them up to my TV, popped in my OneRepublic CD into my Xbox 360, and then I listened and I'm like "Holy shit. Why haven't I done this before." So yeah. It was like BOOM LOUD and AMAZING SOUND. So I'm leaving my stereo speakers downstairs. Haha and now, I have a stereo with no speakers. But it has a broken CD player anyways, and the radio sucks. I'd rather listen to online radio since KIIS and STAR both have online feeds. I just have both running at the same time and then switch between the two. (:

On a side note, I should start sleeping early. Like seriously.

0 comments: